TOP RATED COAL HABOUR AND LUXURY VIEW CONDOS IN VANCOUVER
1. Full-Floor suite at The Grace, 1280 Richards St I met the owner of the large Grace suite I mentioned this evening, and confirmed the details of the listing, the suite is 2590 sq.ft. 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and on the entire floor of the Grace. The suite also includes 3 parking stalls and an enormous customized underground storage room that is approximately 300 sq.ft. The list price is going to $3.2M I saw the suite, which has undergone some changes such as new paint and custom lighting - the views and outdoor space are beautiful. The owners are finishing some final details on moving out, and it will be ready for showing hopefully sometime in the next two weeks. I will keep you posted.
2. L’Hermitage Sub-Penthouse, 788 Richards St
This is a hotel/condo mixed building. Very nicely finished and located at Richards and Robson, so central Downtown. This condo is 2056 sq.ft. listed at $1,990,000 and also offer 4 bedrooms which is very rare. The building is nicely designed with marble accents and air-conditioning. The first 7 floors of the building are a boutique hotel, and residents of the tower get to share the hotel 5-star amenities: lounge, restaurant, concierge, business centre, outdoor pool and a New York style lobby.
Jameson House, 838 W Hastings
This is a very contemporary newer development by Foster & Partners - a worldwide recognized architecture firm based out of the UK. The design and architecture is very clean-lined ultra modern. The location is near Coal Harbour at Hastings & Howe. The construction quality and design elements are truly beautiful. This suite is 2102 sq.ft. with 2 beds + den, listed at $2.12M. http://www.albrighton.ca/838-w-hastings-st-jameson-house
4. Fairmont Pacific Rim - Residences. 1011 W Cordova. A stunning Coal Harbour development with the first portion being the Fairmont Pacific Rim Hotel. The residences are luxurious, modern and highly desired for its luxury amenities, features and concierge service. The larger water facing homes in the building are at $4M+. This suite is 1870 sq.ft. for $2.498M. http://www.albrighton.ca/1011-w-cordova-st-fairmont-pacifc-rim
5. West Pender Place, 1409 W Pender St Another luxury residence building, but a step away from the water, which helps improve prices. The interiors are Italian Modern, with open concept designs and plenty of glass exterior walls. This suite has 3 bedrooms, 2243 sq.ft. and fairly priced at $2.888M http://www.albrighton.ca/1499-w-pender-st-west-pender-place
6. The Hudson, Customized PenthouseA unique renovated penthouse home at The Hudson. The Hudson is located right Downtown near Holt Renfrew and the Central Business District. Although the area is busy, this unique penthouse is over three levels between levels 32-35. and offer lots of space, which hard to find. A nice custom private home with 3291 sq.ft. well priced at $3.18M. Also with a rooftop terrace.
7. Shangri-la Estate
If you’ve every noticed the Shangri-la height, you know the main feature of the building is the views. This is a 57th floor 2 bedroom + den home with 2441 sq.ft. priced at $3.88M. These have the best views in the city and very open concept layouts.
8.The Erickson, Waterfront Townhouse This is a higher priced home, but offers a family style living space on two levels and direct water views to the False Creek/Yaletown shoreline. This is an Arthur Erickson designed building, which offers a modern feel and stunning architecture and design. This waterfront townhouse has 2180 sq.ft. 3 bedrooms and offered at $4.28M. If you do consider a high budget, this place is beautiful. http://www.albrighton.ca/1560-homer-mews-the-erickson
The Westend has very few well built buildings, and many co-ops and rentals. There are few buildings that offer good quality or design. One unique heritage building is The Kensington, an English Styled building with direct access to English Bay Park / Beach. This suite is 1605 sq.ft. with 2 bedrooms, and listed at $2.389M:
If you are open to a few renovations, this is a nicely built building from 2004, where some flooring and touch-ups could really enhance the floor plan. It is a Townhouse with 2432 sq.ft. priced at $2.28M. There isn’t much view of the water, but the building is located along the Coal Harbour seawall.
Let me know if you have more questions on these properties, buildings or listings. On our website, albrighton. ca, you can search through "Modern Condos", which are not just white bright & modern, but architectural inspired buildings that offer quality design and construction. On this page you can navigate through all the listings within the selected buildings: http://www.albrighton.ca/mls_newly-listed-modern-condos.html
Some selections further of Waterfront buildings and other view suites in Coal Harbour are:
Harbour Green 1,2,3
Located on Vancouver's prime waterfront in Coal Harbour. These luxury buildings offer unique architectural design, modern interiors, and stunning views of the ocean, stanley park, and North Shore mountains. Condos at Harbour Green are sought after for their central city location and prestigious waterfront address. Harbour Green in made up of 3 towers, "1 Harbour Green", "2 Harbour Green" , and "3 Harbour Green", located along Cordova Street. From the contemporary architecture to the Snaidero design Italian kitchens, Harbour Green has everything and more you would expect from an A+ waterfront building.
#3101 - 1077 W Cordova St - Shaw Tower, has 9’ ceilings, beautiful North and West views, and a 2002 sq.ft. floor plan. The quality of the building is very good, and if you want a more modern look, often a kitchen upgrade, flooring and paint will make a dramatic difference. 2002 sq.ft. for $3.099M
#3201 - 1499 W Pender St - West Pender Place, the newer development of the area (2011), one step away from the Waterfront but still with good views. 2019 sq.ft. for $3.198M. The interiors are very modern, with oak flooring, and Italian designed kitchen & bathrooms.
#1104 1139 W Cordova St - Harbour Green 2. This is the better of the Harbour Green buildings, this suite is one two levels, 2550 sq.ft. but mainly facing towards the city. The ’01 and ’02 suites face towards the water. 2550 sq.ft. for $3.288M. Harbour Green 2 is more modern with a white and dark oak colour palette.
Notes and Reference Links:
1. #4001 - 1011 W Cordova St, "Faimont Pacific Rim" this is a similar style building to Shangri-la as it is mixed with a hotel, only it is near the Waterfront.
2. #5703 1128 W Georgia St, is the suite we spoke about, it is unique with large space and elevation. This currently the highest floor suite in Vancouver for sale, there is one development across the street that will be 60 stories. This is called the Trump Tower.
3. #3801 - 1495 Richards St, this a penthouse on the False Creek/Yaletown side of town. The views and location are fantastic, however the interior is slightly dated and not as highly finished as Shangri-la. The building is from 2004.
4,5. #4103, #4201 - 667 Howe St, this is part of the Georgia hotel, so it a mixed use building as well. This building has unique angular exterior architecture, the interiors are by far the nicest finishing from all Vancouver developers. True floor-to-ceiling glass, flush/seamless balcony thresholds, and fantastic modern but not overly sparse interior design. This development has an Mid-Town Manhattan feel. The building is nearly new.
6. #2602 1499 W Pender St, this is a Coal Harbour water view condominium in a unique 2011 built building. The exterior is all in blue glass with a slight twist. The interiors flow very well with a focus on open concept living rooms and Italian fixtures and cabinetry.
You can view more building information on this page: http://www.albrighton.ca/1499-w-pender-st-west-pender-place.html
7. #3703 1077 W Cordova, Shaw Tower is in Coal Harbour, the building has a more stark modern feel, with amazing views, beautiful interior design, more subtle and higher quality than most newer buildings, and it was developed in 2005.
You can view more building information on this page: http://www.albrighton.ca/shaw-tower-1077-w-cordova-st.html
8. & 10. 838 W Hastings St, Jameson House, this is Vancouver's most architecturally unique high-rise building. It features curved concrete walls, minimalist modern finishing, curved glass, sweeping windows, and new technologies including a car-sorting parking system. It was design by Foster and Partners in the UK. The design and and high-end finishing is beautiful.
You can view more building information on this page: http://www.albrighton.ca/838-w-hastings-st-jameson-house.html
Large Downtown Penthouse.
If your client has a flexibly budget there is large amazing Penthouse for sale at One Wall Centre. It is located on the 48th floor however; given its position, and land height, this suite towers almost the entire city. This suite is 4864 sq.ft. listed at $9,980,000.
#103 - 1169 W Cordova st - Harbour Green 1. This is a townhouse facing towards the seawall, 2424 sq.ft. on two levels, $3.98M. Harbour Green 1 is more traditional with medium brown woods and pink marble.
#1802 - 1139 W Cordova St - Harbour Green 2, A North East facing view unit, 2407 sq.ft. for $4.08M.
#501 - 1169 W Cordova St - Harbour Green 1, A North West facing view unit, 2128 sq.ft. for $4.088M.
#1601 - 1139 W Cordova St - Harbour Green 2, An ideal North West facing view unit with 3636 sq.ft. for $6.388M.
A stunning Coal Harbour development with the first portion being the Fairmont Pacific Rim Hotel. The residences are luxurious, modern and highly desired for its luxury amenities, features and concierge service.
If you are open to a few renovations, this is a nicely built building from 2003, where some flooring and touch-ups could really enhance the floor plan. It is a Townhouse with 1912 sq.ft. priced at $1.988M. There isn’t much view of the water, but the building is located along the Coal Harbour seawall.
Bayshore Waterfront Building:
Stanley Park/Coal Harbour - Located right along the Stanley Park seawall in Coal Harbour, this is a very peaceful waterfront penthouse, not in a large high rise building. These units stand out for being in a quiet spot and the local gardens are calm and beautiful. The interiors are not so modern being completed in 2000.
Then some semi-waterfront buildings are:
West Pender Place
Another luxury residence building, but a step away from the water, which helps improve prices. The interiors are Italian Modern, with open concept designs and plenty of glass exterior walls:
This is a very contemporary newer development by Foster & Partners - a worldwide recognized architecture firm based out of the UK. The design and architecture is very clean-lined ultra modern. The location is near Coal Harbour at Hastings & Howe. The construction quality and design elements are truly beautiful. This suite is 2102 sq.ft. with 2 beds + den, listed at $2.12M.