• 1628 Bayshore Dr – “Bayshore Gardens” This is a luxurious Townhouse in Coal Harbour near the Bayshore Hotel. The buildings in the “Bayshore” area stand out for offering a private setting, and being right beside Stanley Park and the seawall, this area is also very quiet at night. This particular unit doesn’t have much for views, but has plenty of outdoor space, 3 bedrooms, and all the luxuries and high quality fittings found in newer Bayshore buildings. This place offers good value.
• #4 1137 Barclay St – This is a heritage styled townhouse built in 2005, also it is in West End which is very rare. This unit has three bedrooms, and some classic styling.
• 1291 Cordova W – “Callisto” This is located in one of Coal Harbour’s most upscale buildings. The quality, build design, amenities, and architecture at this complex are truly beautiful. This is a street side townhouse (no large water views), but offers beautiful build quality, and a waterfront location. This unit has two bedrooms, and two dens.
• Th15 1501 Howe – This is the townhouse were we met on Saturday. For a reminder, see the video tour: http://video.pixilink.com/video/TH-15-1501-howe-d/ This place stands out for offering customized high-end upgrades, a private garage, plenty of storage, and very good private outdoor space.
#3904 1189 Melville – “The Melville” This is a 2 year old mid-range Coal Harbour 44 storey residential tower. This building offers good quality and great price-per-square-foot for the location. This building also offers concierge and 44th storey outdoor rooftop pool and garden – with fabulous views. This high up suite offers good space, a glass solarium/den, and beautiful high western views of the ocean and city. This condominium is equipped with air conditioning to stay cool. It doesn’t show very well from the photos, but if you value views and good space (1300+ sq.ft.) you like this place.
• #202 1616 Bayshore – This is condominium at Bayshore Gardens. This unit offers good space, and small water views. Similar units of higher floors with larger views sell for $1.35M+.
• #3102 1188 W Pender – “Saphire” This is one of the few three bedroom high up newer condos in Coal Harbour. This tower offers modern design, high-mid-range quality, and is only one year old.
• #1202 1277 Melville St – “FlatIron” This is a very nice 52-unit boutique architectural tower in Coal Harbour. The theme of these units is open space, with plenty of glass and open concept living. This is another two bedroom + den unit. Again, this is priced below $1.2M so the water views are not completely open – however the building blocking part of your view is an Arthur Erickson designed Architectural building. This building is featured on my website – this link has more information and photos on Flatiron: http://www.albrighton.ca/1277-melville-st-flatiron.html
• #1901 638 Beach CR – “Icon” This is a good quality building on the water of False Creek North off the park. This unit has beautiful sunny views, and offers good quality. If you like the Yaletown neighbourhood this could be a very good option.
• #905 8 Smithe Mews BB – “Flagship” This is a newer Concord Pacific development, of the edge of False Creek North. These building are slightly tucked away off the waterfront in front of BC Place. They offer “newness” and modern design.