Listed by RE/MAX Crest Westside (VanW7). Heritage meets modernism. 1901 warehouse conversion loft, "Greenshields". Prime Gastown location, before the Steam clock. Bright south facing unit looking down Water St. The unit designed by award winning designer - Alda Pereira, features 9ft high ceiling, Original double-hang casement windows, Window seat with Brick Walls, refinished Maple flooring and translucent mobile glass partitions. Open kitchen with honed granite counter tops, S/S Kitchen Aid appliances. Bathroom has separate shower box and contemporary design fixtures. There is an extra large in-suite storage room too. #402 345 WATER ST, Vancouver, BC. More details
Stunning architectural restored loft at "Captain French Lofts", located along picturesque Alexander St. This loft has been completely rebuilt from the ground up. All the walls floors, electrical, pluming, doors, and finishings have been replaced with the best European design and quality. The kitchen and bathroom fixtures are from: Boffi Italy, Philippe Starck design Axor fixtures and Gaggenau appliances. All the brick has been painted white for a "british-white-loft" look, and the expensed beams complement the concrete feature wall and floors. Come see this well laid out, designer loft today at the open house:
Above: Beautiful exposed beams, polished concrete floors, and painted white brick walls
Above: Minimalist re-design fireplace
Above: Sophisticated Boffi Kitchen from Itlay matched with Gagganau & Sub-Zero Appliances
Above: Stunning bathroom with automated lighting, heated floors, Boffi Sink, and Axor Fixtures
Above: Located along "picturesque" Alexander Street - Gastown
OPEN HOUSES: FRIDAY MAY 27TH 10:30AM - 12:00PM & SATURDAY MAY 28TH 1:30PM - 3:00PM.
Welcome to your sophisticated architectural masterpiece in a boutique heritage building. A perfect blend of form and function. Featuring an open plan with original exposed wood beams, concrete walls, brick and polished concrete floors. Exclusive Inform Interiors design updates include: custom lighting, Italian Boffi Kitchen equipped with Gaggenau and Sub-Zero appliances, art-piece bathroom with Philippe Starck designed fixtures. Re-designed bright living space has fitted with the finest finishes. No expense has been spared in this unique space. Located along Gastown's most picturesque streets - and just steps to all the best entertainment spots and transit. Bonus includes 1 storage locker & a common rooftop patio with a BBQ and exquisite views. This is truly a one-of-a-kind loft designed for the most discerning owner. Call for more details. Click here for more photos, a floor plan and video.
Welcome to your sophisticated architectural master piece in a boutique heritage building. A perfect blend of form and function featuring an open plan with original exposed wood beams, concrete walls, brick and polished concrete floors. Exclusive Inform interiors design updates include: custom lighting, Italian Boffi kitchen equipped with Gaggenau and Sub-zero, 'art-piece' sleek bathroom, gas fireplace. Re-designed bright living space matched with the finest finishes and gas fireplace. No expense spared. Located along Gastown's most picturesque streets - steps to all the best entertainment spots and transit. Bonus includes 1 storage locker and common rooftop view patio. One of a kind loft designed for the most discerning owner.
Due to the healthy growth of our business and the demand from our dedicated clientele, we have expanded our marketing efforts to target unique architectural homes located across Vancouver's Eastside, Westside and West Vancouver. Our goal will be to supply our loyal online visitors with current listings of unique homes that stand our for modern design or special architecture. Our database of special homes grows every week. The focus will be towards homes that are generally modern or feature contemporary design.
Our clientele is dedicated to living in spaces that are unique and enhance their daily lifestyle. We are committed to providing our clients with homes that have the level of design and feeling of exclusivity they desire.
The positive elements of service we offer to sellers of unique homes is second to none. Along with our dedicated local clients, we have an international audience we communicate with 365 days a year. 99% of the time these international buyers begin their property searches online. Our leading marketing efforts display homes to their very best, and we relay all necessary information in a timely professional manner. Our knowledge of the market and comparable properties make the purchasing cycle comfortable and transparent. Nearly 25% of all our clients are non-full-time residents. We understand what it takes to make a transaction seamless for our local and abroad clients. If you are planning on selling or buying a unique home in Vancouver or West Vancouver. Contact Paul Albrighton today.
A simply stunning, contemporary home in the heart of Altamont, designed by renowned Architect Christopher Bozyk and Associates. Situated on a creek side property with total privacy, this very unique home offers a traditional layout with incredible use of steel and glass, drenching the interior with natural light. Limestone floors, architectural concrete fireplaces, gorgeous courtyard and reflecting pond, 3 car garage and almost 20,000 sq. ft. of land. You simply must see this one! 1770 29TH ST, West Vancouver, BC. Listed by: Prudential Sussex Realty(WVan). More Details.
#312 1529 W 6TH AVE - 510 sq.ft. with 12' ceilings
This building has gone through a few names, "South Granville Lofts" and also "W6". There are unique industrial style lofts from 450 sq.ft. upto 1000 sq.ft. The building features an open courtyard with plenty of its original materials exposed. This Architectural building is zoned live/work which allows residents to run a business out of their space. It is a great option for people who need office space wihtin their home. Contact Paul Albrighton for more information on this building and for current listings for sale. Building information page: http://www.albrighton.ca/south-granville-lofts-1529-w-6th-ave.html
If you are looking for a unique home, whether it is a loft, condo, townhouse or house. Albrighton Real Estate can help. We do work with clients around the Westside of Vancouver and West Vancouver for searching for a unique or modern residence. To begin your modern architectural home search contact Paul Albrighton directly at 604 315 5574.
Donovan is recognized for offering high quality in practical well laid out suites. The finish and quality is much better than the average condominium along Richards St. The location is central and suites offer air-conditioning. The exterior of the building also has a unique "urban" modern look. For more information and for current modern condos for sale at Donovan, continue to keep in touch on this page: http://www.albrighton.ca/donovan-1055-richards-st.html
2011 has drawn attention to some key addresses. Often people want to know which buildings and suites are drawing the most attention. For 2011 we have seen a variety of building types requested from our buyers and activity from our sellers. The following buildings have either stirred up a lot of business for both sales and showing requests. You can read our summary of each 2011 popular building and also follow the corresponding links for more information and current listings for sale. Please don't hesitate to get in touch through our contact page for more direct information about buying or selling in these buildings.
1. Koret Lofts - 55 E Cordova St This building is sought as it is amongst the most popular and arguably "the best" heritage conversion building with affordable units. Prices typically begin at $385,000 for units around 670 sq.ft. and go up to over $800,000 for stylish view penthouse with patios. These suites have character, good design, efficient open layouts, and the conversion was completed in 2006, so everything is brought up to modern standards, and relatively new. Units with included underground parkings stalls typically begin around $520,000 and up, other lower priced units have to rely on renting off-site parking. Read more and see suites for sale here.
2. Flatiron - 1277 Melville St This newer boutique Coal Harbour tower offers cutting edge architecture located just across from the Marina/Seawall. Flatiron also offers big views of the Ocean and North Shore mountains. The interiors are regarded for their big living rooms and true commercial style "floor-to-ceiling glass" giving some people vertigo when walking up close. These suites have a big-city modern feel. Prices for view suites with over 1100 sq.ft. begin around $1.1M, high up suites with large water views and 1300sq.ft. inside range from $1.3M - $1.45M. Read more and see suites for sale here.
3. Qube - 1333 W Georgia St This building is often mentioned on our blog and twitter feed. The Qube has been very popular amongst first and second time buyers. The Qube is in a fantastic near waterside location in Coal Harbour, which is also close to the Westend and Robson St. The Qube offers unique open concept plans ranging from 420 sq.ft. studios up to functional 2 bed/2 bath view condos. Prices currently range from $290,000 to $650,000. The Qube suites are open with high ceilings and the building is a classical architectural modern masterpiece. Read more and see suites for sale here.
4. Greenshields - 345 Water St. Greenshields is highly regarded as a very detailed higher-end boutique style heritage conversion. It is located along Water Street just west of Cambie. Each suite is very open with linear style plans and sliding glass walls. Suite range from $430,000 - $630,000+. Keep in touch for inventory that comes up in this special 24 unit loft residence. Read more and see suites for sale here.
5. L'Hermitage - 788 Richards St This building has become demanded amongst many buyer groups. There is a demand for both the spacious one-bedroom and modern smaller two bedroom plans as the value is very good. The interiors features Eggersman European Kitchens and appliances from Sub-Zero, Miele, and Bosch. Additionally all suites included air-conditioning. As you move up the tower some suites offer over 1000 sq.ft. and great city views, demanding prices over $800,000. This is a great luxury modern style development located along Robson and Richards near the Library. Read more and see suites for sale here.
6. Workshop Loft - 1220 E Pender St This building has become ultra popular compared to two years ago. The large open warehouse style spaces matched with some people's unique make-overs has drawn the eyes of a variety of buyers. These suites range from 1100sq.ft. to around 2000 sq.ft. The building was first built for commercial use, and stands today as a live/work building. Read more and see suites for sale here.
From Today May 2nd 2011 until May 31st, 2011. Simply refer your friend, family member or coworker to buy or sell a Vancouver property with Albrighton and receive a 12 month subscription to Dwell magazine. Once your friend completes their purchase, you will receive a 12 month free subscription to Dwell Magazine sent to you directly.
Dwell Magazine is an international magazine publication that displays and discusses great aspects of modern living. Each issue includes unique architecture, modern spaces, along with great furniture and building ideas. Read more about the magazine here: http://www.dwell.com/
Paul Albrighton is a Downtown real estate expert. Providing unmatched high-end property marketing for modern condos, lofts, live/work lofts and architectural properties in Vancouver, BC.
Our clientele often appreciates art, design, and a modern take to thinking and living. We value property that is designed to visually and functionally enhance their lifestyle. With each transaction our focus on client satisfaction allows our service to lead the marketplace.
Our unique promotional systems online and our large networks keep Albrighton Real Estate ahead of the competition.
If you are planning to sell or buy a unique property, contact Paul Albrighton today at 604. 315.5574 or at firstname.lastname@example.org